Saturday 10 October 2009

Robbie Williams tips Stacey Solomon for X-Factor glory

Ex-Take That pop star Robbie Williams has tipped Stacey Solomon as the likliest winner of this years X-Factor. He gave his verdict after mentoring the 12 X-Factor finalist in preparation for their first live appearance this weekend.

Robbie was reported as saying the he believes the 20-year-old is "the one to beat" from the 12 acts who will compete in the live finals.

Williams said that he believes that the Dagenham girl will be the eventual winner of the current contest. He gushed: "Stacey's great. I want one! "I think every home should have one."

Stacey has confessed that she was astonished to learn that Robbie was a fan of her singing. She said: "He's lovely. "I hugged him and wouldn't let go. He said to me: `Hello. You're on the telly. I'm a big fan. I'm so pleased to meet you.`

"I was gob-smacked and went: `Me? Are you joking?'"
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment